This superb quality dining table features bevelled edge detailing with a rich walnut finish.
Add the rich elegance of walnut to your dining space with our Clayton 150cm Dining Table. Measuring 90cm wide and 75cm tall, this table comfortably accommodate four dining chairs, making it a superb choice for the family home.
With superb craftsmanship throughout, the table top is made using a walnut veneer, giving a rich and luxurious look, whilst the rest of the table is constructed using rubberwood, a tropical hardwood which is renowned for its environmentally friendly properties and resistance to shrinkage and warping. For advice on how to keep your table in great condition, simply take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining table:
Add luxurious sophistication to your dining space with the Clayton 150cm Dining Table. Attention to detail has not been overlooked and this table features reverse bevelled edge detailing. The design is kept simple and elegant, with a classic rectangular shape and four elegantly tapered legs.
For your added peace of mind, this dining table is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.