Create an adaptable home office space with this modular oak effect desk.
The Chester Oak Computer desk offers both flexibility and visual appeal, consisting of two modular elements, measuring L.120 x H.81.5 x D.46cm and L.200 x H.81.5 x D.46cm respectively. This ensures that you have plenty of room to create an organised workspace with your computer, books, stationary and other home office essentials.
This desk has been thoughtfully crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine top to create a durable surface which can withstand the demands of daily use. For specific maintenance advice on how to prolong the life of your new desk, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab. For information on specific dimensions, take a look at the diagram images.
Versatility is an important element when creating a home workspace- whether you are lucky enough to have your own home office, or just a dedicated corner of another room. The Chester Desk can be rearranged to create an L-shape, giving you separate zones for working, or alternatively the modular elements can be positioned behind one another to create a generously sized work area.
For your added peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.