Adapt your working space to suit your needs with this practical modular desk.
Blending style and functionality, this desk is a versatile addition to any home which consists of two modular elements, measuring L.120 x H.81.5 x D.46cm and L.200 x H.81.5 x D.46cm. This gives you plenty of space to accommodate your computer, books, stationary and any other home office essentials.
The Office Modular Computer Desk has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine top. This creates a durable surface which is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of daily use. Be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab for specific maintenance advice on how to prolong the life of your new desk, and for information on specific dimensions, take a look at the diagram images.
When you are creating a home office space, versatility and practicality are key, which is what makes the Office Modular Computer Desk a great choice for today’s modern home. You can re-arrange the desk to create an L-shape, giving you separate zones for working, or alternatively the modular elements can be arranged behind one another to create a spacious work area.
For your added peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Chester Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the desk's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.