This modern desk offers practical and decorative appeal, thanks to the built-in shelving storage.
The Office Shelved Computer Desk is a multifunctional piece of furniture which allows you to create a productive home office space, as well as providing some all-important storage space thanks to the shelved sections. Combining four shelving cubes with the desk gives you plenty of space to work, as well as a place to store any folders, files or decorative ornaments to give your home office a touch of personality.
This desk has been crafted using a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine surface, meaning it has superb durability to withstand the rigorous demands of the 9-5! The desk has dimensions of 90cm in length, whilst the shelving cubes are 77cm in height and 58.8cm wide. For specific information on this desk’s dimensions, take a look at the dimension diagram images and for advice on how to keep your new desk in good condition, check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
By combining a desk and storage space, the Chester White Computer Desk with Shelves is perfect for those looking to create an organised home office environment. The crisp white finish is also adds to this desk’s versatility, guaranteeing that it will complement any modern interior scheme and desk chair you choose to pair it with!
For your added peace of mind, this desk is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.