This space efficient L-shaped corner desk allows you to create a dedicated home workspace.
This stylish and practical L-shaped desk gives you plenty of space to accommodate all of your home office essentials and create an organised workspace for ultimate productivity! The Chester Oak L-Shaped Corner Desk has been crafted using a combination of manufactured wood, with a melamine surface which ensures excellent durability, along with a rich, oak-effect finish.
The longer side of this desk measures 165cm, whilst the shorter side measures 105cm, making it a great generously sized option which could even act as a workspace for two people. For specific information on the dimensions of this desk, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram images. Once your desk arrives, be sure to refer to the Cleaning & Care tab for advice on how to keep your new desk in good condition from one working year to the next.
With its L-shaped design, this desk optimises space and can fit neatly into the corner of a room, making it a great choice regardless of whether you have a dedicated home office room, or just a quiet corner of the house. The generously sized surface area means that this desk is a great choice for those who want space to accommodate their computer, whilst still having additional desk space to work on other tasks.
For your added reassurance, the Office L-Shaped Desk is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
All of our products are covered by a One Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the desk's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.