This multifunctional piece of furniture gives you plenty of extra shelving, as well as a workspace.
The Chester Oak Computer Desk with Tall Shelves is a worthy addition to any home office space, whether that’s a dedicated room of the house or a quiet corner of the living room. Offering multifunctional practicality, the desk measures 110cm in length and the shelf is 149cm tall, providing you with a generously sized workspace and plenty of storage.
The Chester Desk With Tall Shelves has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine finish, creating a highly durable surface with a rich, oak-effect look. Take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab for maintenance advice on how to look after this piece of furniture, and for information on specific dimensions, be sure to take a look at the diagram images.
A perfect addition to any home office, this practical desk and shelf unit features eight generously sized storage cubes which are perfect for accommodating books, folders and even a decorative accessory or ornament to give your office a touch of personality. Thanks to its rich and rustic colour palette, this unit helps to create a warm and inviting home office space.
For your added reassurance, this product is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my desk?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the desk's surface.