The Cape 160cm Bench Dining Set Includes:
Give your living or dining space a style refresh with the Cape Bench Dining Set, which brings together our Easton Dining Table measuring L.160cm X W.80cm X H.76cm and Easton Bench which measures L.150cm X W.30 X H.45cm. However, what makes this set really stand out from the crowd is the addition of four of our Cape Dining Chairs, allowing this set to comfortably accommodate between 6-7 people with ease.
The Easton bench and dining table have a rustic-inspired, reclaimed wood effect and a durable melamine top, meaning this set is suitably qualified to withstand the demands of the modern family home. Likewise, the table, bench and dining chairs all feature powder coated metal legs for the ultimate robustness. The Cape Dining Chairs are made using superb quality, artificial leather upholstery which can easily be wiped clean.
What we love about this set:
The Cape Bench Dining Set brings together the retro-inspired charm of the Cape Dining Chairs with the rustic style of the Easton Collection to create a dining set which adds designer flair to any modern home. The neutral, earthy tones of this set are sure to complement a diverse range of interiors, whilst the eye-catching design ensures that it will certainly be the focal point of the room.
This dining set is comes with a 2 year constructional warranty for your added peace of mind. For detailed instructions on how to look after your dining set, be sure to click on the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.