Add designer appeal to your living space with this contemporary walnut-effect side table.
Add style and practicality to your space with the Brooklyn Black Side Table which features handy cupboard storage. Measuring H.58 x W.38 x D.36cm, this side table won’t take up too much space, but still offers useful storage thanks to the interior shelf. This side table has also been made using manufactured wood in a combination of black and walnut-effect, with a melamine coating for added durability.
For specific dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams and for advice on how to keep the Brooklyn Side Table in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this product:
Save yourself reaching for the coffee table with the contemporary Brooklyn Side Table in black and walnut. Thanks to its combination of darker tones, this side table adds an on-trend designer appeal to any living room. The Brooklyn Side Table can also act as a great bedside table, with the interior shelf giving you space to store any books, magazines, or anything else you wish to keep within easy reach.
For your added peace of mind, the Brooklyn Side Table is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.