This tall and sleek design is perfect for anyone who is looking for a classically designed sideboard.
Sideboards are a versatile and practical addition to any room of the home, allowing you to nearly store away anything from books and games to tableware and glasses. With dimensions of W.67.5 x H.103.5 x D.36cm, the Brooklyn Black Sideboard showcases a tall, slim silhouette which allows you to maximise floor space and storage space.
This sideboard has been carefully constructed using a combination of manufactured wood with a melamine coating. This ensures a durable and hardwearing surface, making the Brooklyn Black Sideboard a great choice for everyday use in the family home. For specific dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimension diagram images, whilst the Cleaning & Care tab is full of advice on how to care for your new product.
What we love about this product:
The doors of the Brooklyn Black Sideboard open to reveal an interior shelf which further optimises storage space, so you can store all of your books and board games neatly out of sight. The top sections can be used to display your more decorative items, whether that’s a vase, ornament or a photo frame, you can get creative with styling up your new sideboard. With a combination of chic black and a walnut-effect finish, the Brooklyn Sideboard gives a sophisticated, designer feel to any room it is placed in.
For your additional peace of mind, the Brooklyn Black Sideboard is provided with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the desk's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
• If any liquid is spilled on the table’s surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the table’s surface.