Have you met the Briggs adjustable red stool? A very sturdy fellow made from solid steel and solid oak so you are sure he will be there to last!
The Briggs collection forms part of our designer stool collection which includes both counter stools and adjustable low stools. The beauty about our range is that all the collection is adjustable making it perfect for the home that needs both form and function. We use these in the office as stools and side tables as they are perfect for creating a contemporary look with accent colours.
The Briggs collection is available as a counter stool (breakfast bar stool) size and also a low stool size where we have recently added green, yellow, ivory white, white and black to the range.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Breakfast Bar Stools
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently with a clean and firmly wrung damp cloth, drying afterwards with a dry cloth. Avoid rubbing any spilled liquids into the wooden surface.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• For regular cleaning, use a damp sponge or cloth and clean water. Wipe the entire surface to take care of any small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear or dust build up on the oak seat.
• Do not use spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners.
•Over time, the oak seat which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil as recommended by your local stores.