Combining the stylish Bojan chairs with our Clayton table makes a chic addition for the modern home.
This Bojan Black 4 Seater Dining Set includes:
This dining set perfectly combines style with practicality, the Eames style Black Bojan chairs are made from a wonderful material called Polyethylene, making them fully recyclable but also maintenance free. The durable stained beech legs are finished with a clear lacquer, perfectly matching the Clayton 150cm table included in this set.
The durable and maintenance free materials used throughout this set make it an ideal option for a family home looking to add an injection of sophisticated design with both style and substance. Moreover, the table top has a unique barrel design, offering superior quality with attention to detail.
What we love about this set:
Aimed at design savvy city dwellers who need space saving furniture, this set will not take up too much space, but it definitely makes its mark on your home. It is versatile in both its appearance and its functionality, with a mixture of solid hardwood and black synthetic leather sure to complement a diverse range of interior schemes and add a touch of designer style.
The versatility of this set makes it just as appropriate for a family breakfast as it does for an evening dinner party, it could even act as a functional workspace during the daytime. If there’s a few more of you in your family, then not to worry, the Bojan Black Dining Set is also available in both 6 Seater and 8 Seater alternatives.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.