The Bojan Black bench set is a distinctive and versatile addition to a kitchen or open plan area.
This Bojan Black Bench Dining Set includes:
Our range of designer bench sets are the leading UK collection when it comes to style, quality and value for money. This This Bojan Black Bench Dining Set is an ideal choice for an open plan living area or a spacious kitchen.
The Bojan Bucket Chairs make a statement with their sleek, black design. However, they don’t just look good, they can also be easily cleaned with soapy water and a sponge, whilst the synthetic leather seat cushion is resistant to the majority of stains, making this a practical set for the family home.
The 150cm Clayton rectangular table is constructed from solid hardwood with elegantly tapered legs and a barrel shaped table top, providing superior quality in a timeless design. The set is finished off with a matching 140cm bench.
What we love about this set:
This dining set can give your kitchen or dining room a designer feel and with its unique blend of dining chairs and a wooden bench, it is sure to become the focal point of the room. The distinctive barrel table top of the Clayton table adds an original look, whilst the matching bench is sure to appeal to children, adding a touch of fun.
We also offer this set in white, if that is better suited to your interior scheme. Similarly, if the bench if not for you, then take a look at our other Bojan Dining Sets, such as this 4 Seater Option. You can also purchase both the chairs and the table separately, if you’re looking to put together your own perfect dining set.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.