The contemporary Bojan dining set combines our bestselling chairs with an elegant walnut table.
The Bojan 4 Seater Walnut Dining Set includes:
The Bojan 4 Seater Walnut Dining Set features our bestselling Bojan chair in a stylish walnut finish, with a solid shell seat made using durable, high quality resin. The chairs also feature an artificial leather cushion pad which not only looks great but can be easily wiped clean, making this set a practical choice for the modern family home.
Measuring 110cm in diameter and 75cm high, the dining table is made using a walnut veneer which achieves the same rich and luxurious finish seen on the chairs. For detailed information on how to look after this set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Trendy and practical, this dining set captures the appeal of Scandinavian design with the Eames style chairs and the dining table’s elegantly tapered legs. The round dining table is not only a good choice for slightly more compact spaces, it is also great for those looking to create a social dining atmosphere.
To top it off, we are pleased to provide this set with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.