The Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set includes:
Part of our new Bojan walnut collection, this dining set combines our bestselling Clayton dining table and Bojan chairs, both in a new walnut finish. The chairs feature a sturdy resin seat and superb quality, artificial leather cushion pad which allows them to be easily wiped clean, whilst the legs are made using beech wood which has been treated with a walnut-look finish, matching perfectly with the Clayton Dining Table, which measures 180cm in length, 90cm wide and 75cm high.
The Clayton table has been made using a walnut veneer, giving it the same rich and luxurious warmth seen on the chairs’ legs. Rubberwood has also been used in the table’s construction. This is a versatile, tropical hardwood which is renowned for its environmentally friendly properties and resistance to shrinkage and warping. To find out more about how to keep this set in good condition for years to come, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
This set captures the natural warmth of walnut, which looks set to be a big trend in furniture over the coming years, pairing it with Eames style chairs which are sure to remain timeless in their understated, contemporary appeal, making this dining set a superb choice for the modern home.
For your added peace of mind this set is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is also available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.