Our classic Bojan chairs have been given a stylish makeover with walnut-look legs.
We are pleased to introduce the Bojan chair, one of our bestselling chairs in a new walnut finish. The Bojan chair boasts a solid shell seat which has been sculpted using durable, high quality resin.
Ticking boxes when it comes to both comfort and style, these chairs also feature an artificial leather cushion pad which can be easily wiped clean, making the Bojan chairs a practical choice for the modern family home. The chairs’ legs have been made using beech, a wood which is known for its superb strength and durability. The legs have then been treated with a dark walnut finish to ensure a stylish and luxurious finish.
What we love about these chairs:
With its rich finish and timeless appeal, walnut looks set to be an extremely popular choice when it comes to furniture over the next few years. Out & Out’s walnut collection focuses on modern, minimalistic designs with superb quality craftsmanship throughout and the Scandinavian-inspired Bojan chairs are no exception.
For your added peace of mind, we are pleased to provide the Bojan chairs with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
These practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
•The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but these chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture's legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.