This industrial dining set pairs two Bojan dining chairs with an industrial bench and table.
The Bojan Bench Dining Set Includes:
This dining set pairs our bestselling Bojan bucket chairs in white with the industrial inspired Houston table and bench. The Bojan chairs have a sculpted resin shell with an artificial leather cushion pad which can also be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. Walnut legs also give these chairs a rich and luxurious finish.
The bench and table have been made using engineered wooden fibreboard which has been treated using a high quality 3D laminate finish. This creates an authentic oak-look finish for a more affordable price, whilst metal legs further enhance the industrial design. The bench measures L.120 x W.30 x H.45cm, allowing it to be neatly stored under the dining table, which has dimensions of L.160 x W.90 x H.75cm. For advice on how to keep this dining set looking good, take a look at the cleaning & care tab.
What we love about this set:
Give your dining space a designer feel with this bench dining set. The neutral colour scheme is sure to compliment a wide range of interiors, whilst the bench will surely be a firm favourite amongst children.
This product comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst two person delivery is available.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.