The timeless Bojan dining set combines a 150cm dining table with Eames style chairs.
The Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set includes:
Part of our new walnut collection, this stylish dining set features the bestselling Bojan chairs in a new walnut finish. The chairs’ legs have been treated with a walnut-look finish for a rich and luxurious look which pairs perfectly with the dining table, which measures 150cm in length, 90cm wide and 75cm high. The Bojan chair also features a solid shell seat made using durable, high quality resin, whilst the superb quality, artificial leather cushion pad can be easily wiped clean, making this set great for the modern family home.
The table has been constructed using a walnut veneer to achieve the same luxurious finish seen on the chairs. The rest of the table is constructed using rubberwood, a tropical hardwood which is renowned for its environmentally friendly properties and resistance to shrinkage and warping. For advice on how to keep this dining set in great condition, simply take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
The Bojan 6 Seater Walnut Dining Set in black is perfect for those looking for a dining set which offers contemporary style without compromising on quality. Eames style chairs add a trendy, Scandinavian-inspired touch, whilst the Clayton Dining Table is the perfect timeless choice for any dining space.
Best of all, this set is provided with a 2 year constructional warranty and we offer two person delivery.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables & Faux Leather Chairs (Wooden Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your dining table, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
• The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but the Bojan chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
•If any liquid is spilled on the wooden surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.
• The practical Bojan chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.