This classic, solid wood dining table brings a timelessly traditional look to the dining room.
Part of our Balmoral dining table collection, the Balmoral Round Table measures 150cm in diameter, comfortably seating six people and making it an excellent choice for the family home. Made from solid mahogany, a superb material for crafting complex designs for home use, the Balmoral Round Table has a classic design and traditional appeal, making this table perfect for those looking for a piece of furniture which is able to withstand the test of time in terms of both design and durability.
Measuring 76cm in height and weighing a sturdy 51.5kgs, this table also features intricate detailing around the pedestal. The entire Balmoral range has been specially treated with a rustic finish for extra character, which adds warmth and a nostalgia to an already timeless design.
What we love about this table:
The Balmoral Round Table is the perfect centre piece for anybody looking to invest in a high quality, round dining table which will last for years to come. Whether you are a frequent dinner party host, or are looking for a table to satisfy the demands of daily family life, the Balmoral Round Table is a timeless yet versatile piece of furniture which pairs perfectly with our upholstered dining chairs for an elegant and sophisticated look. This table is also available with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Dining Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden surfaces which have been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furniture, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water to clean the table top. Wipe across the whole surface as one. When done correctly, this process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wood furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my table?
If any liquid is spilled on the wood surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.