Add rich elegance to your dining space with these luxurious green velvet dining chairs.
Add luxurious appeal to your dining space with the Astrid Velvet Chairs. These dining chairs have a sophisticated, contemporary design thanks to their tulip style shape. Velvet upholstery in a rich, forest green shade offers comfort and luxury, whilst the elegantly tapered legs enhance these chairs’ sophisticated appearance.
The legs have also been made using durable metal, so you can be assured of a sturdy and resilient construction. With dimensions of L.54 X W.44.5 X H.86.5cm, the Astrid Chairs will not take up too much space under your dining table.
What we love about these chairs:
Forest green is a shade which manages to look firmly on trend, yet retains timeless in its appeal, meaning these chairs will certainly stand the test of time in your home.
You can also purchase with confidence thanks to the 2 year constructional warranty which is provided with the Astrid Chairs. For advice on how to upkeep these chairs and their velvet upholstery, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Fabric Dining Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.