Give your dining space a modern and spacious look with this glass 4 seater dining set.
The Astrid 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
Whether you are moving into a new place or updating your existing dining space, the Astrid 4 Seater Glass Dining Set is sure to complement any modern home. This dining set features a superb quality glass dining table measuring L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, allowing it to accommodate four dining chairs with ease. A sturdy metal frame with a wood effect finish supports the glass table top, as well as adding rustic warmth.
The modern, tulip-style dining chairs have a shell made out of high quality resin which can easily be wiped clean, meaning this dining set is a great choice for the family home. Elegantly tapered legs with a wood effect finish also match with the dining table.
What we love about this set:
Glass dining sets are great for creating the illusion of more space and the white dining chairs further enhance this dining set’s light and airy feel. Whether you are working with a generously sized space or a more compact dining area, the Astrid Glass Dining Set is sure to become the focal point of the room.
To top it off, all of our Astrid Glass Dining Sets include a 2 year constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Glass Table & Resin Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Astrid Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping.
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The practical chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.