This sophisticated dining set pairs a 150cm glass dining table with pink velvet dining chairs.
The Astrid 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
The Astrid 4 Seater Glass Dining Set in Pink is sure to be a sophisticated choice for any modern dining space, showcasing our flagship glass dining table which measures L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm. The table top has been made using durable, high quality glass and it is supported by elegantly tapered, black metal legs which ensure superb resilience and support.
The dining chairs feature an equally elegant, tulip-style silhouette which is particularly on-trend. They have been carefully upholstered using excellent quality velvet in a charming shade of salmon pink, whilst the black metal legs add a touch of drama and pair perfectly with the table. For tailored advice on how to keep the glass table top and velvet dining chairs looking great, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Proving that pink can certainly be sophisticated, this dining set adds refined glamour to any dining space, whilst the black metal detailing ensures a contemporary appeal. Glass dining sets are also a great choice for those looking to create the illusion of more space, making them a great choice for any dining area, whether it is generously sized or more compact.
To top it off, the Astrid 4 Seater Glass Dining Set includes a 2 year constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Glass Table & Fabric Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.