Add elegance to your dining space with this 4 seater glass dining set featuring velvet chairs.
The Astrid 4 Seater Dining Set Includes:
Sure to add elegance to any dining space, the Astrid 4 Seater Dining Set showcases our flagship glass dining table, which measures 150cm in length and is 90cm wide and 75cm high, enabling it to comfortably accommodate four of the dining chairs with ease. These dining chairs have been carefully upholstered using a high quality velvet fabric, whilst the tapered, black metal legs pair perfectly with the legs of the dining table, adding to this set’s modern design.
For advice on how to keep the glass table and velvet chairs in good condition, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this set:
Glass dining sets are a great choice for those looking to create a modern and airy dining area with the illusion of more space. This grey velvet dining set has an ultra-modern feel, thanks to the black detailing, whilst the velvet upholstery adds that all-important touch of luxury to help give your dining space a wow factor.
For your added reassurance, this dining set comes with a 2 year constructional warranty.
We aim to deliver all orders within 3-10 working days, with the exclusion of Scotland where during busy times it can take us upto 14 days to arrange delivery.
What are our delivery charges?
|Orders under £50||Delivery charge £9.99|
|Orders £50-£100||Delivery charge £14.99|
|Orders over £100||Delivery charge £29.99|
|Optional Assembly||£49.95 as premium|
What is the 2-Person Delivery Service?
Our two person delivery service is FREE for every order over £250 as standard. This includes the following:
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Glass Table & Fabric Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.