Add Scandinavian-inspired style to your dining space with the Astrid Glass Dining Set.
The Astrid Glass 6 Seater Dining Set includes:
The Astrid Glass 6 Seater Dining Set features our modern Astrid Dining Chairs which have a sculpted shell and are upholstered using superb quality fabric in a chic grey shade. Measuring L.150 x W.90 x H.75cm, the Bergen Dining Table features an elegant glass table top. Both the table and chairs boast elegant, tapered legs which are made out of durable steel and have been finished with a wood effect, giving you the best of both worlds in terms of style and strength!
For detailed advice on how to look after the Astrid Glass Dining Set, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab which covers everything from maintenance advice to what to do if you spill something on your furniture, as well as our top assembly tips!
What we love about this set:
The Astrid Dining Chairs feature a Scandinavian-inspired tulip silhouette which makes them the perfect partner for the equally elegant Bergen Dining Table, which thanks to its glass table top successfully gives the illusion of more space, helping you to create a modern and airy dining area.
Best of all, we are pleased to provide this dining set with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Glass Table & Fabric Chairs
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
• If any liquid is spilled on the table's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The chair's upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary.
• To protect the tempered glass table top, use coasters and table mats to prevent hot or cold items from coming in direct contact with the glass surface.
• To clean the glass surface, use a damp cloth with soap if necessary. Do not use abrasive solutions, as these are prone to scratching glass.
• Do not sit or stand on the glass surface, or use it as a chopping surface.
• Avoid placing sharp objects such as pens, keys and jewellery directly onto the glass surface to prevent scratching. We recommend using a tray or bowl to contain items such as this.