Measuring 90cm in width, this white wooden sideboard offers a modern take on retro design.
The Aspen Sideboard channels contemporary and retro influences with its vintage silhouette and dark handles and legs. Measuring L.90 x H.65 x D.33cm, this sideboard offers ample space for storing away any books, DVDs, tableware or anything else you wish to house. Thanks to its manufactured wood construction and melamine coating, it is a hardwearing choice for the modern home.
With mixed storage options, this sideboard features a cupboard section, measuring 58cm wide, along with an open shelved section measuring 27.4cm. For specific dimes sions information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram. Also, for advice on how to keep this product in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
With plenty of cupboard space and open shelving, the Aspen Sideboard allows you to store away anything less visually appealing, whilst using the shelving to showcase your favourite ornaments, photo frames or books. Why not style the top with a faux plant in a decorative vase to add a touch of charm to your hallway, living room, or wherever else you choose to place this sideboard. Don’t forget to share with us on Instagram at @outandoutoriginal, using the hashtag #OutandOutAtHome for your chance to be featured across our social accounts.
For your added peace of mind, this product also comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.