Combining modern and retro influences, the Aspen Sideboard is a versatile addition to the home.
Combining contemporary and retro influences, the Aspen Sideboard measures 90cm in length, with a height of 58.5 and depth of 35cm, making it a space efficient choice for the modern home. This sideboard has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine coating for added durability.
With mixed storage options, this sideboard features one cupboard measuring 42.7cm, with an open shelved section of equal width. This enables you to display any ornaments, books or prized possessions on the shelved section, whilst anything less visually appealing can be kept neatly out of sight in the cupboard. For specific dimensions information on this sideboard, take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep this product in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
Thanks to its crisp, white colouring and dark retro legs and handle, the Aspen White Sideboard is a versatile addition to the home which also adds style and personality to your space. You can style it up however you like, whether that’s with wicker storage baskets for a rustic look, or a stack of colour-coordinated books. Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram at @outandoutoriginal using the hashtag #OutandOutAtHome for your chance to be featured across our social media accounts.
For your added peace of mind, this product also comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.