This versatile unit functions as either a sideboard of TV unit and is great for more compact spaces.
Bringing together contemporary and retro style, the Aspen Sideboard and TV Unit measures 90cm in length, with a height of 58.5 and depth of 35cm, making it a particularly great choice if space is at a premium. It has been thoughtfully crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine coating for added durability and an oak effect finish, which authentically mimics the rich and luxurious look of real oak for a more affordable price tag.
Offering mixed storage, this sideboard showcases a cupboard measuring 42.7cm, with an open shelved section of equal width. This allows you to show off any ornaments, books or prized possessions on the shelved section, whilst anything else can be kept neatly out of sight in the cupboard. For specific dimensions information on this unit, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep it in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
With its timeless oak effect finish and dark retro legs and handle, the Aspen Sideboard and TV Unit is a failsafe option for those seeking to give their living space an injection of personality and designer style on an affordable budget. Whether you choose to use it as a sideboard or allow your TV to take centre stage, you can style this unit up however you like, whether that’s with wicker storage baskets for a rustic look, or a stack of colour-coordinated books.
For your added reassurance, this product also comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.