This oak-effect sideboard combines rustic and retro styles to form a distinctive storage solution.
Add rustic charm to your home with this oak-effect sideboard which measures L.90 x H.69.5 x D.35cm, giving you plenty of space for storing anything from electronics to books and tableware to glassware. The Aspen Oak Sideboard has been crafted using manufactured wood with a melamine coating. This creates an authentic oak effect for an affordable price, whilst the melamine adds an extra layer of resilience which allows this sideboard to stand up to the demands of regular use.
Inside the Aspen Oak Sideboard you will find one full length cupboard, along with one shelved section, giving you options and versatility when it comes to storage. For specific dimensions information, be sure to take a look at the dimensions diagrams. Also, for advice on how to keep this product in good condition don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
With a retro-inspired silhouette and oak-effect finish, the Aspen Sideboard adds timeless charm to your home and is a versatile piece of furniture which would be a worthy addition to any living room, hallway, home office, or anywhere else you need a little extra storage. Thanks to the combination of a full length cupboard and shelved section, you have the ability to house taller items, as well as optimising space for storing anything smaller.
For your all-important peace of mind, this product also comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the sideboard's surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the furniture's surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.