This compact, oak-effect table works great as a side table in the lounge, or as a bedside table.
This cute and compact side table has dimensions of W.33 x H.58.5 x D.35cm, making it a versatile addition to the home, whether that’s in the living room as a handy side table, or either side of your bed as a bedside table.
Crafted using a combination of manufactured wood, pine and a melamine coating, the Aspen Side Table enjoys the benefit of a hardwearing surface which allows it to withstand the demands of daily use. For more detailed dimension information, including the size of the drawer, take a look at the diagrams. When it comes to maintenance, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab, where we’ve listed some of the common FAQs on how how to care for this product.
The Aspen Oak Side Table allows you to enjoy the rich and rustic charm of oak furniture for an affordable price. Showcasing a retro-inspired design, evident with the tapered legs, this side table adds a touch of personality to your space, channelling permanently on-trend throwback style.
For your added reassurance, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.