This retro-inspired side table gives you a place to put your drinks, as well as extra storage!
The Aspen White Side Table is a versatile piece of furniture which functions equally well as a side table in the living room, or a bedside table. Measuring W.33 x D.35 x H.58.5cm, this side table is a compact but practical choice, thanks to the central internal shelf, so you to keep your essentials close by. For more specific dimensions information, take a look at the dimensions diagram and for advice on how to keep this product in great condition, don’t forget to check out the Cleaning & Care tab.
The table has been produced using a combination of manufactured wood with a laminate finish and luxurious oak-effect, giving it added durability to withstand the demands of daily use.
The Aspen Side Table is inspired by vintage design, showcasing tapered dark legs and a long handle, it is sure to add a touch of personality to your space. Whether you choose to place it in your living room bedside the sofa or have two either side of your bed as a bedside table, the Aspen White Side Table is an adaptable addition to almost any room of the home.
For your added peace of mind, this product comes with a one year structural guarantee.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Regularly clean the surface using a clean, dry cloth to remove any dust.
• A damp, microfibre cloth can also be used to wipe away any marks.
• Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners, as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If any liquid is spilled on the surface, wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth.
• If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice.
• Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.