These chairs feature a contemporary design with vintage artificial leather upholstery.
Add character to your dining space with the Aria Vintage Leather Look Chairs in Brown. Measuring L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm, these chairs have a wide, sculpted seat for added comfort and weigh a sturdy yet practical 5.2kgs. The design is finished off with the sleek, black legs which have been made using durable steel for superb resilience.
The artificial leather used to upholster these chairs gives an authentically vintage look, complemented by its dark brown colouring. They can also simply be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. For further detailed advice on how to care for your Aria Chairs, in addition to our general furniture assembly tips, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about these chairs:
A leather look dining chair is sure to give any dining space a stylish look, with the vintage effect of the Aria chair putting an edgy twist on a classic design. The versatility of these chairs means they would pair perfectly with a diverse range of dining tables from dark wood to glass. Why not take a look at our dining table collection and put together your perfect pairing?
To top it off, we are pleased to provide these chairs with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Faux Leather Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
These chairs can simply be wiped clean using a dampened cloth.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The faux leather seat can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if necessary, but these chairs largely require no maintenance, thanks to their durable resin shell.