These contemporary, velvet chairs are a stylish addition to any room within the modern home.
If you’re looking for the perfect velvet chairs then your search may very well be over! Our Aria Velvet Chairs boast a contemporary, armless design with a wide sculpted seat, having dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm. Weighing a sturdy but moveable 5.2kgs, these chairs also feature sleek, black legs which have been constructed using durable steel for the ultimate resilience.
The superb quality velvet used to upholster these chairs is what gives them a truly designer feel, with a plush and comfortable finish. For advice on how to care for your Aria Chairs, as well as our general furniture assembly tips, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about these chairs:
The Aria Chairs in Grey are ideal for style-conscious fans of modern design who are looking to create a warm and inviting space, whether that be in the dining room, bedroom, or elsewhere in the home. The luxurious velvet upholstery creates a stylish contrast against the modern and minimalistic silhouette, whilst the soft grey shade of the fabric is sure to complement any contemporary interior scheme.
For your added peace of mind, we are pleased to provide these chairs with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Fabric Dining Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.