Add luxurious style to your home with our Aria Velvet Chairs in this rich green shade.
The Aria Velvet Dining Chairs combine contemporary design with a luxurious velvet upholstery. Measuring L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm and weighing a sturdy but moveable 5.2kgs, the modern, armless design of these chairs draws attention to their wide, sculpted seat, whilst the superb quality velvet fabric upholstery provides the ultimate comfort, not to mention style.
The sleek, black legs of the Aria Chair are constructed using steel for unmatched durability, making these chairs suitably qualified for the demands of the modern home. For advice on how to look after your Aria Chairs, as well as our general furniture assembly tips, be sure to take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab.
What we love about these chairs:
The plush style of velvet manages to always be right on trend whilst still remaining timeless. To create the Aria chairs, we combined the luxurious look of this fashionable fabric with a minimalistic, contemporary silhouette to make a chair which fuses elegance with modern style.
The deep, forest green shade adds a subtle and tasteful pop of colour, whilst the versatility of these chairs allows them to work perfectly in the dining room, bedroom or even a home office. For your added peace of mind, the Aria chairs are provided with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Fabric Dining Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.