Our Aria Chairs in blue offer a vibrant pop of colour whilst remaining elegant and sophisticated.
With a wide, sculpted seat and dimensions of L.61.5 X W.55 X H.84cm, the Aria Chair offers superb comfort encapsulated in modern design, with a chic, armless silhouette. Featuring black steel legs for the ultimate durability and contemporary finish, these chairs weigh a sturdy but practical 5.2kgs.
The sumptuous velvet used to upholster the Aria Chairs is sure to add luxurious style to any room. If you’re worried about cleaning and maintenance then simply take a look at the ‘Cleaning & Care’ tab for recommended general maintenance and advice on what to do if any spillages occur, as well as our top furniture assembly tips!
What we love about these chairs:
Velvet has become a phenomenally popular choice across the world of fashion, interiors and pretty much everything in between, which is why we wanted to create a versatile velvet chair which can function equally well as a dining chair or accent chair. The deep blue shade of the Aria Chairs perfectly complements the rich velvet finish and is sure to add a timeless pop of colour to whichever room you choose to place them in!
For your added peace of mind, the Aria chairs come with a 2 year constructional warranty.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Fabric Dining Chairs (Metal Legs)
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If accidental spillage occurs, immediately wipe away any excess liquid and press paper towels onto the spilled area to minimise the liquid from seeping into the cushions. Use a clean, well wrung cloth to wipe away any stains. Use a gentle cleaning solution which is suitable for upholstery if necessary, testing this on a usually invisible area before use.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
The upholstery can be lightly vacuumed or brushed regularly to remove any dust or crumbs if needed.