This retro-inspired coffee table is made using oak veneer for a durable finish.
If you’re looking for a stylish coffee table to take centre stage in your living room, then look no further than the Amsterdam. With a 80cm diameter and a height of 44cm, this table can easily accommodate any of your essentials, whether they are practical or decorative.
This table has been made using oak wood veneer, which allows it to achieve the durable, high quality finish of oak for a more affordable price. The tropical hardwood rubberwood which is praised for its sustainability and resistance to shrinkage and warping has also been used in this table’s construction, further enhancing its practicality.
What we love about this table:
The Amsterdam Table in white captures the cool style of retro design thanks to its circular shape and elegantly tapered legs, making it a great choice for the style-conscious consumer looking to give their living room a touch of designer appeal. The rich, oak table top and slick white rim and legs will undoubtedly complement a diverse array of rooms and interior schemes, whilst the tray-style rim of the table also adds further practicality and attention to detail.
To top it off, this table is offered with a 2 year constructional warranty for added peace of mind.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: Wooden Console and Coffee Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• Over time, wooden furniture which has been pre-treated with oil may dry out. To maintain the finish of your furnitures wooden legs, we recommend regular treatments with suitable oil. Contact your local DIY store for suitable oils.
• For regular cleaning, use a damp cloth or sponge with clean water. This process will take care of all small hairline scratches, daily wear and tear and dust build up.
•Do not use any spirits, bleaches or any other chemical cleaners to clean wooden furniture as they are too abrasive and may damage the furniture's surface.
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
If any liquid is spilled on the furniture wipe immediately but gently, using a clean, firmly wrung damp cloth. Dry afterwards using another clean, dry cloth. If stains or marks persist, seek professional help and advice. Avoid rubbing the spilled liquid into the surface.