Our flagship white gloss dining table, the Alexandra is a truly versatile choice.
The versatile Alexandra Dining Table measures L.150 x W.80 x H.74cm, allowing it to comfortably accommodate up to six dining chairs. However, this set also works equally well as a four-seater, making it a great choice for the family home.
The white gloss finish not only looks stylish, it can also be easily wiped clean for simple maintenance. For advice on keeping your table in good condition in the long term, take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining table:
The Alexandra Dining Table is our flagship white gloss table and thanks to its modern and versatile style, it can pair perfectly with a diverse range of different dining chair options, ranging from Scandinavian-inspired bucket chairs to luxurious velvet dining chairs. With its neutral white colouring, this table will fit in to any interior scheme with ease, withstanding the test of time in terms of both style and substance.
To top it off, this table comes with a 2 year constructional warranty, whilst our two person delivery service is available on all orders over £250.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: High Gloss Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.