This extending white gloss dining table is one of the most versatile pieces in our range!
The Alexandra Extending Dining Table is an excellent choice for those seeking practical versatility. Extending from 120cm to 180cm, right through to a massive 240cm, you choose the number of guests and the Alexandra Extending Dining Table will provide the setting!
This table boasts a modern, white gloss finish which not only looks stylish, but it can also be wiped clean for ease of maintenance. For advice on how to keep your table in pristine condition in the long term, be sure to take a look at the Cleaning & Care tab.
What we love about this dining table:
The perfect choice for the frequent dinner party host, or those with a big family, this table can actually seat a maximum of ten people! Thanks to its neutral colour scheme, this table will pair well with almost any dining chair, whether it’s a Scandinavian bucket style chair or a luxurious velvet dining chair.
For your added peace of mind we provide this table with a 2 year constructional warranty, in addition to two person delivery.
All of our products are covered by a Two Year Structural Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Therefore, if any of our products develop faults during this time, please contact us and we can issue you with a replacement. Exceptions to this guarantee are:
Cleaning & Care Instructions: High Gloss Tables
General Indoor Furniture Assembly & Care Tips:
• Try to assemble your furniture near to where it will be placed to avoid having to move it once assembled.
• Be sure to place your furniture on a flat and even surface to prevent unnecessary stress on the connecting joints.
• If you need to move your furniture elsewhere, make sure you get somebody to help you lift it. Do not drag the furniture, as this can damage the item itself, as well as the floor.
• If you have assembled your furniture yourself, be sure to regularly check the bolts and re-tighten them if necessary.
• Ideally try to place your furniture away from elements such as sunlight, heat, moisture, excessive temperatures and air conditioning units.
• Use coasters and placements to protect your furniture’s surface from any hot pans, plates or glassware.
Cleaning & Care FAQ's:
What happens if I spill something on my furniture?
• If you spill something on the gloss table, this should also be immediately wiped clean with a dampened cloth and dried afterwards using a clean cloth. If any spillages or marks are greasy or difficult to remove, simply use washing up liquid or a mild detergent to help remove them and try to do this as soon as possible.
Do I need to do any regular maintenance to my furniture to keep it in good condition?
• The white gloss table can be cleaned using a damp, microfibre cloth to wipe away any marks. Do not use any chemical cleaning solutions, as these are too harsh and may damage the gloss surface.